Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Task From Daddy

Last week Daddy had a task for me. I was to crop my ass 12 times, then straddle his boot and grind my pussy against it until I came. If there were issues doing that I was to, while stradling still, use a vibrator and cum on his boot. After doing that I was to lick it clean and thank him for the task.

First I cropped my ass. I struck it more than he instructed. I tested different ways. The hard on strikes made me almost fall over with cringing pain. Then.. I tried more controlled,  not so hard but fast slaps, gradually getting a bit harder. Oh they hurt, but it was more like a climbing pain, one that was like a stamina building.. escalating. The sudden strikes.. they will take getting used to perhaps.. or not used to, but accustomed to. I want to find a way to redistribute the pain. BUT.. i think if I were to be into my Master's space, that subspace, I think I would handle more than I'd realize.

 I took the boot from the closet and hugged it as I breathed in the leather. I used an extra pillow, raised the boot a bit. My ass was still stinging a bit. I straddled it, then reached down and parted my lips to place the toe of his boot on the clit. I was pleasantly surprised how it felt. Moving my hips back and forth, mmmm.. it was rubbing my clit so nicely. It was like a teasing rub. I started to remind myself, relax, not a race, slip into Master. Then I thought.. Ohhh the vibe clamps! Ohh those are intense. One side of the clamp does have little teeth, the other side is flat. Then... when they aren't turned up to the max, they do feel good, that hypnotic pain-good. But.. Ohhh and when they are on high vibe.. Ohhhhh my goodness!! (oh aching just thinking of it) I also got the vibrator as well.



I had the clamps on, straddling his boot. I thought to myself, "I need to have my hole over Daddy's boot so I will cum on the toe" So I positioned Daddy's throbbing fuck hole over the toe, pressed the vibe just above my swollen clit, and turned the clamp vibes on high. WOW the intensity!

I pressed the vibe, feeling myself slip into daddy. Feeling him in my mind as I was obeying him. Doing my best to please him. My body was on fire. I took the crop and started to repeatedly spank my right ass cheek.. over and over, quickly. It was during all these sensations that the pain and the pleasure were mixing so incredibly well. I kept whispering aloud "Thank You Daddy.. Thank You"  My nipples pinched so tightly hurting but the vibrations tickling them, me on my knees straddling his boot, the vibe by my clit and the crop consistantly on my ass. I felt this pang of wishing Daddy was there, but then the ache of feeling him deep within me. My being his good slut.. needing to be his good slut. My voice whined and whimpered as I kept going. It did cross my mind that if Daddy was there, I would beg him to please crop me as I was, to let the sensations mix. Then.. I would be able to slip deeper into Him.

I knew the orgasm was near, with the vibe my pussy will sometimes actually do these sort of pre-orgasm orgasm-type long contractions and then my clit will feel that uber-sensative pulse. It happened twice within a minute or so, I remember saying "Oh Daddy.. so so close". Then, I felt it, I said the word in my head over and over, hearing Daddy's voice. I didnt realize that I stopped cropping, I didnt stop consciously, but I remember during the orgasm thinking "fuck I stopped" and wished I hadn't. The feel of the orgasm made me stop *pouts*

As my orgasm subsided, my eyes felt that sort of swollen sensation, from the rush of blood I'm guessing. I removed the vibe, took a pic of my face as it showed me still aching, I didnt send it to Daddy though. I took a pic of the nipple as I pulled it a bit. Its amazing how the vibration and the pain balance out. But when the vibe stops, Oooo those little teeth on it are like JAWS. And pulling them off.. Oooooo I thought of what Daddy's told me. That I should have them pulled off while having the orgasm. I thought "If Daddy was here, he'd do that" these clamps cant be pulled tho, it would rip off my nipple! They have to be "opened" to be removed.

As I sat back I thanked Daddy for letting me be his. I'm so fortunate to have him in my life, even the bit that I have, I'm grateful for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.