Friday, March 16, 2012

Master vs. Daddy... and Tasks

When Daddy and I play a bit... rougher... we seem to slide into a Master/slave frame of mind. When I'm bound (remember this is Virtual, unless I state that I've done something in RL) and He is using me as a fuck toy, I refer to him as Master, and I am his girl or slut or fuck toy or whatever He chooses to refer to me as.

Daddy's been on a business trip. He left me a list of tasks to perform while He was away. He was able to email once a day, but that is a big difference from the time we get to text chat, email, and play in our VW (virtual world) most days. We are also able to voice chat once or twice a week. <sighs at the thought of his voice>

Today's task.. I had to masturbate and cum twice, outside of a building. I was able to perform his other tasks so far. I had two writting tasks and then yesterday I had to gag myself with a dildo for 5 minutes before I was allowed to cum. Today tho, I was only able to cum once. I was in my car and I came hard as my fingers teased and circled my clit and as I fantisized about Him. There were RL issues that kept me from being able to complete the task, to cum twice. I hope Master will understand.

Has been a long day. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.