Saturday, March 17, 2012

Daddy returns

Be still my heart *smiles* Ever been so relieved that you exhale and you didnt realize you were holding your breath? Thats how I feel at this moment.

I've missed my friend. The lump in my throat, the feeling of relief in my gut.... I'm so smitten, enamored,  infatuated, and perhaps obsessed with Him.


Does it make me weak to accept that in being a babygirl for him, I need him? Does it make me weak to accept that  yes, I need to be pushed. I am a smart, strong, and creative woman. But, I've always had that part of me that just didnt push myself. I was always the "B" student that got the "if she only applied herself" notations on her report card. It's almost a relief to accept I  "need". For so long I fought to accept "I dont need anyone". I think we all need someone. Hmmm... but what is the depth of that need? Interesting questions. Perhaps it must balance with trust? Perhaps someday he'll trust me as I do him. Until that time,I must accept the way things are. I must accept that in my 'needing' I'm vulerable. Being vulerable can be a scarey thing.

Anyway.. I'm rambling. Enough for now. I'm just pleased he is home. Such a relief

Tintin is on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.