Friday, March 23, 2012

Much to catch up on...

Goodness!! Daddy's been home and I've been tasked some incredibly moving things. So much to talk about!!

But right this moment, this very second.. I'm still a bit lost in him. We just finished a text chat. Some are more "RL" where we may discuss our daily agenda or perhaps he only has popped in to say hello. He's so wonderful how even when he's so busy, he'll still pop online to say hello. Not a day goes by (except for the rare occasion he's out of town) that he and I don't chat and connect in some way shape or form. He is so good to me. I've always said that actions speak louder. And my Daddy's actions speak louder than he does. He doesn't get overly mushy. But from time to time he does, and it melts me beyond description.

Right now.. I still have the remnants of "him". It only takes a few words.. a phrase from him.. and I'm slipping into him. The conversation lead to me getting a collar for RL. My RL partner and I have discussed it. We often dabble in the BDSM, but for reasons I don't need to go into. He (RL partner)  will never be 'deep' into the lifestyle. But I've brought enough of what I've learned into our lives that its made our intimacy a lot more fun <smiles wide> So.. I asked Daddy if he found one for me that he liked, I would buy it. I would LOVE to wear it when we have our together time. It took just one phrase from him and I slipped so very hard into him... "using the collar ring to grab hold of... pushing my cock just a little deeper in that lovely throat"   <sighs and feels her mind slip> Ohhhh Daddy.... Mmmm my Master.. I so crave to be used by You. I slip into him.. I feel that subspace creeping in.  I'll have to do a post about how it feels to me. It's a form of hypnosis I think. I found a post about subspace and it hit home. I'll have to see if I can find it. I feel him still.. I feel how my head spins.. my eyes burn a bit and my breathing slips into those long deep slow breaths. I am so His.

Do I keep slipping more every day? Can it be possible? I dont know.. but it sure feels as if I do. <sighs and breaths a long content breath> I love you so Daddy.. I love you more than I thought I could. More than perhaps I should, but the depth and breadth of what I feel is all You, uniquely You, overwhelmingly You.

<breaths deeply> Ok. I'll stop the mushiness <grins>

I'm sure I'll have much more to write today to catch up :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.