Friday, March 23, 2012

Boot time - Licking Daddy's Boot

Daddy tasked me to do something in RL that I've done many times in the Virtual World. To kneel and lick his boots. To kiss them with passion. To tend to them lovingly as my tongue licks at the leather to shine it.


I have a pair of "butch" boots. Sorta like biker boots. Black leather, thick sole, laces on the front but also zipper up the side, up over the ankles. When he brought up the task, my heart skipped. I knew I was going to enjoy doing that for him. I was pleasantly surprised how I took to it. I took some pics for him as well.


The feeling of the leather against my flat tongue as I slowly dragged it across the toe... it was mesmerizing. I didn't have any fear of "where was I last time I wore these". I just knew that what I was doing felt so good. It made my pussy ache.. one, because I was obeying my Master, two, because my mind had slipped into him and I could almost sense him there. He is buried so deeply in me. His voice echos in my mind. I could hear him as I was kneeling and licking. "There's my good girl, lick Daddy's boots nice and clean" I could almost imagine his hand along my back. I could almost feel my body tense as he reached those so very ticklish spots on my back.

Last night I said 'good night' to him as I clutched a boot. My chest on the floor, ass up in the air, my arm around the boot. I lay my cheek onto the boot and just slipped into him. Feeling him. Feeling how my mind spins when it if filled with thoughts of him.

I ache to place my lips upon his boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.