Monday, July 2, 2012

Today's Kiss for Daddy 7-2

I miss you, my One. 
I miss hearing your voice  "pssst". 
I miss hearing your laugh. 
I miss hearing the squeak of your chair. 
I miss you.

Daddy, 
You lift me.
You inspire me.
You make me laugh
and cry tears of pleasure.

I think of you and my eyes open,
my body reacts and
my smile is one that is only for you.

I wish I had the eloquence and education to write you a love poem. All I can do is speak from my heart. My heart may be naive, but it is yours. I am Your's. This woman I am, the woman I'm becoming, I submit to you all that I am. Yours to mold, to teach, to grow, to love, to whip, to tease, whatever you desire.  Each morning I awake I feel that. You are the first person I think of in the day, and the last one at night. 

I miss my friend.
I miss my Master
I miss my Daddy
I miss my One.




Daddy, when I smile at myself in the mirror, you are reflected. You've taught me that I am worth loving. I am worth the effort. Those days when I don't feel that, thank you for being my support. 

The pic above *smiles and sighs* I am yours, Daddy. I love You.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.