Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cumming for Daddy

I was a good girl today. I came so good for Daddy.

I was at work, writing him, and my mind started to wander. I was in the bathroom and I started IMing him on how I was going to cum for him today. I intended on being in the bathroom, on my knees, his pen in my pussy. I had the image in my head, I could feel the sensations in my pussy. I was also telling him about something I imaged...

This is me IMing Daddy... no *sighs* he wasnt there, but he'll get it later, and maybe read this. *grins and licks my lips as I feel my nipples harden*


12:00 PM
Daddy.. today I will cum like a good slut for you. I'll cum in the bathroom, on my knees, your pen in my pussy.
 I am your fuck toy, I NEED to be that. I have no choice. I had this image in my head as I was peeing earlier.
12:01 PM
(i think of you often then because when I pee sometimes I will feel it in my clit))
 I imagine myself laying on a bed, your inspecting me. Someone else was there. They weren't touching me, but stroking himself as he watched you.
You were whispering to me.
12:02 PM
"babygirls my sweet fuck toy, isnt that right?"
 I imagined laying there on my back with my legs parted as you were inspecting my wetness with your fingers.
 I imagined nodding and feeling myself slip into you, whispering back 'yes Daddy'
12:03 PM
You whisper "Do you have a choice babygirl?"
  I whimper and shake my head as my hips shiver and say louder "No DADDY! I dont have a choice!"
  my thighs jump because your fingers graze against my swollen clit.
12:04 PM
Daddy... I love to fantasize about you.
  I open your pictures, I look at them through drunken eyes...
  Imagining your there.
  *sighs feeling that delicious throb of Daddy's pussy
12:05 PM
 mmmmmm Daddy I do need you.
  I need to feel your cock gag me
12:06 PM
I need to feel your hand smack my ass as your hips thrust your cock so deeply into me that I scream in pain from the depth, hitting my cervix.. making me yelp as the air escapes my lungs.
12:07 PM
Daddy I need to feel my breasts against your thighs as my hands are bound behind my back.. breasts against your thighs because my mouth is being used as a fuck toy.
  Daddy.. I want my tummy issues healed, not so much for me, but I want my ass ready for you to deflower.
12:08 PM
I want my ass to be ready for your cock, your finger, or your plug.
  Oh god Daddy... I'm aching so fucking badly now...
  I need to touch myself..
  your pussy
  OOoooooo
12:09 PM
nice puddle forming at the entrance to your fuck hole.
  Oooo Daddy
  gets Daddy's pen from her purse
  Daddy I need to cum
  so badly.. so badly for you
12:10 PM
opens Daddy's pics
  sighhhhss sfeeling the ache more
  oh god daddy
12:11 PM
(slipped in pen.. standing at desk)
  sits .... fucking me with daddys pen
  whimpers oooh daddy
12:12 PM
oooo daddy.. a co-worker is in a office about 10 feet from me..
  i'll have to be very quiet
12:14 PM
sighhhsss daddyyyy
  20ft
12:15 PM
ohh daddyy
12:16 PM
daadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  ohhh fuck daddy
12:17 PM
*sighs a longgg happy breath
12:18 PM
 Daddy.. I think i was a good slut for you. I was very quiet.
  not even a loud breath.
  mmmmm daddy i needed that so badly
12:19 PM
Thank you so much to tasking me that.
  You know whats best for me, more than I do usually.
  I do feel better. I think its been days since your pussy has released.
12:20 PM
Thank you Daddy
12:21 PM
I feel 'me' being your slut, your girl.



*smiles wide*
Daddy.. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.