Monday, July 23, 2012

An aching need... my Daddy... a mushy moment

This pic, I saw it and felt my head spin and my pussy throb. Every day I dream of kneeling before Daddy. I picture it in my head, my body reacts, my heart races, my eyes water, my face flushes. I'm not sure if I'm ashamed to say this or what, but I'm a 40 year old woman and I don't think I've ever wanted something so badly. It's such a new feeling, to NEED to kneel. I don't want to kneel to just anyone. Hell, my virtual abilities as a Mistress are very good. Many a man has knelt before me in the Virtual World (and sounded as if they did in the RL *winks*), professed their devotion to me, begged me to take them as theirs. I have knelt in the past, but its never felt like this. This man, my Daddy, my Master... he is an extraordinary man.

I've never been with him in RL, but I feel as if I can trust him with my life.... huh.. wow.. that's some heavy stuff.

Anyway... back to the pic. It makes me ache to kneel before him even more.

Earlier I felt uber mushy with Daddy. I do my best to say in the moment. I'm not perfect. In fact, many of my thoughts are of the future, a future with Daddy. The mush moment happened because the thought of not ever being with him crossed my mind and  *damnit I'm tearing up* and i felt, feel my heart hurt and my stomach twist.... OHhh.. he's online.. brb...

Well, its been days since I started that post (above). I'm truly lucky to have Him in my life. If I never get to kneel before him, well "Life is what happens when we are busy making plans." But I'm most definatly a better woman for having known him.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.