Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Today's Kiss for Daddy 7-4

Before I logged I was feeling SOooo tired, I didnt think that I'd have the energy to complete my Orgasm Task. Daddy tasked me weeks ago that I must let him know daily how I will be cumming. He asked that I plan ahead, but I seem to be procrastinaing for some reason. He's said that I'm a better babygirl when I cum daily. I get too cheeky I think, when I dont cum *smiles*

This pic... MMMmmm I saw it, the thought of Daddy's tongue touching mine... MMmmm THAT makes my pussy start to throb. I'd gone all day without feeling that "Daddy's throb". The "Daddy Throb" is not like anything I'd ever felt before him. The ache, so F-ING deep. My heart races and my lungs feel like I need more oxygen. My goodness.... my body reacts to him, I have no choice.



I adore you, my One.

I miss you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.