Friday, July 13, 2012

Daddy's Back!

Daddy is back from his trip! *smiles and does her wiggly happy chair dance* I feel as if a fog has lifted, the sun has risen, my lungs are filled with fresh oxygen. I could go on an on! *smiles and sighs* I've missed him terribly.
I've never been so happy to hear someones voice. I heard him say "hello babygirl" and I started crying. It was almost surreal. He had sorta slipped into surrealism. But, hearing his voice, hearing his breath, feeling him... *sighs deeply again*... my body sprang to life. My mind spun, my body reacted, I felt as if I were 'me' again.
When I talked to Daddy earlier in the day, via text chat, he told me that he wanted me ready to chat by a certain time. I was to not wear any panties, I was to wear a skirt or some loose pants, and I was to be wet. (Goodness I love it when Daddy directs me.) The wet pussy part wouldn't be a problem at all. Ever since I saw his little online indicator light up, my pussy has ached. While he was gone, I ached thinking of him, I'd look at his pic and my heart would leap and I'd ache. I DID ache when he was gone, but  *sighs softly* my pussy aches so much more intensely when he is 'here'.

RL finally permitted time to chat. I also was instructed to have a dildo ready to be used. I had that and a vibe as well. I ended up in the bedroom and felt like I was floating speaking to him, hearing his voice in my ears, feeling the affect he has on my body. I ended up cumming for him, dildo in my pussy, my hand rubbing my clit, Daddy's clit. But.. that's another post :)

I am such a slut for Daddy. I crave him so badly. The draw I feel to him, it's unlike anything I've ever felt. I think one of the things that makes me smile the most, I like him :) Not just love him, but genuinely like him. He makes me laugh when I'm down. We have things in common, not just the lovely 'pervilicious' side hehe (Daddy's word)  I can easily 'see' us just sitting on the couch together, be it watching a movie or reading. I can see how being in silence in his presence would be wonderful :)  Peace and serenity isn't always exciting. Sometimes boring is lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.