Friday, July 6, 2012

Sweet release for Daddy

*smiles and sighs with a bit of a drunken grin*

Daddy just emailed me this : "Hey sweetie. Drop to your knees and make Daddy hard. Cum for Daddy. Now."
 
Needless to say I did JUST that *smiles wide* I went into the bathrom, knelt on a towel by the bathtub, sitting on my feet I rubbed Daddy's clit until I came VERY hard. I felt like such a good dirty girl for him. My left arm across my nipples, hand on my right nipple, forearm on the left. *MMmmmm

I imagined His standing over me, his cock out, before my mouth. I heard him in my mind, as my thighs were on fire, my feet numb, I came hard, clenching my eyes, holding my breath, feeling my face flush from the orgasm and lack of oxygen.

I came and almost collapsed over the sde of the tub, letting the blood go back to my feet, feeling my pussy twitch a bit still.

I love being Daddy's slut. I love being his girl. Even after cumming, just thinking of him makes my pussy ache again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.