Thursday, June 28, 2012

Serving your Mistress or Master

I found this at this link, it is very interesting :)



I saw the other day on Femdombride.com that Goddess Starla had gotten fired from her job. She came home obviously very sad and depressed but was greeted by Randy who knew just how to service her to cheer her up a bit. Randy’s such a good husband slave. I know that because as soon as Goddess Starla walked in the door he could ll that she was not feeling too good and he immediately went about finding a way to change her mood. A good slave has to be hyper sensitive to their Master’s or Mistress’s feelings.
There have been countless times when Master has come home in a fowl mood and I have had to judge whether it’s the type of mood that I can change by servicing him or whether it’s the kind of mood that is unalterable and I should just go sit in the corner silently until the clouds have disapeared. It’s not always easy judging your Master’s moods. There have been times, in the begining where I would just seem to sometimes make him worse off than he was but I quickly learned to decipher the variations of grumpiness so that I now know what to do when confronted with a particular state of mind.
Sometimes all that a nasty temperament requires is for me to throw myself down upon my knees and to kiss his boots to show how happy I am that he has just walked into the door. Other times a back rub will do the trick  or even a blow job. When he is in the worst of moods complete submission is usually the best route and I’ll sometimes misbehave so that he’ll have to punish me and in doing so release some of his pent up feelings.  Randy judged Starla perfectly as he gets down to worship her shoes and feet. By the end of the episode, Starla is even wearing a little smile on her lips as she shoves her foot deep into Randy’s mouth. Looking at these pictures made me realize one of the many important duties that a slave has to his or her Master or Mistress and that is to properly service them even when they are in horribly bad moods!

Go to the link to see the pics. I DREAM of being able to please Daddy 24/7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.