Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Long Distance or Not, I'm His babygirl...

I stopped blogging for a bit. I stopped because I felt as if I didn't deserve to be called a Daddy's babygirl because my Daddy is so far away. I know now, it doesn't matter where He is, He is my Daddy. He is the One I've submitted to, I've given myself to Him. He controls me with a word, often with just a breath. Hearing him breath when we talk, its as if his breath is passing through me. The whole point of this blog was to use it as an avenue of expression. For me to voice my thoughts, fears, kinks, and desires. I know that Daddy reads this, but I also know that my Daddy is such a wise and intelligent man. He, from what I can tell from the past half year, He doesn't take my issues personally. My garbage/baggage is something that he wants me to be rid of. He knows how much I love him, need him, and just simple belong to him. He sees me. He sees me so clearly it scares me sometimes. But, its also a relief. Never before have I felt so completely open to someone. So completely vulnerable. So owned.

I cant be other babygirls. I can't compare myself to the other bloggers and their lives. My life is mine. I don't know when/if I'll ever be able to write that I'm with my Daddy in RL. But, thats another post. I can say that the thought of NOT being with him someday makes me instantly tear up and my throat close. That sensation frightens me a bit. I'm a grown woman, mother, not as dumb as a box of rocks, yet this man has got such a hold over me. But.. the tighter the hold from him, the more free I feel.

So.. enough for now!

 I intend on doing those 30 days of truth and kink. I think they will be a good exercise.

FYI.. my Daddy is out of normal contact for a few weeks. Usually we are in contact throughout the day, via email or gchat. Even a few times a week in voice. But for the next few weeks he'll only be able to contact me sporadically. It's killing me yes, but it is what it is. Its a risk of loving someone who's got another life that doesn't include me. Or I should say, doesn't include me to the extent that I'd so love. SOOoo..that means I'll (hopefully) write more. I still have to do my daily journaling for him as well as a type of affirmation at least 3 times a day. But that another post :)

*hugs*

I liked the pic/saying below. Thought it was sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.