Saturday, June 30, 2012

Goosebumps and Completing a Task

I've found a couple audio waves that Daddy sent me months ago. *smiles and sighs* MMmmm to hear his voice. To hear him so loudly in my head. My heart skipped a bit the minute he spoke his first word. The goosebumps raise and my nipples get so hard, I feel my pussy throb deeply. Its only a matter of minutes until I feel that wonderful "flowering". *sighs a soft moan*

"Good morning little one. I hope you slept well last night. Perhaps much better than the night before. I wanted to remind you to have your red pen with you today, as a reminder of my presence. As a reminder of who allows you to cum or not. I'll be thinking of you, you'll be in my thoughts baby, kisses"

*SIGHS and feels my heart beating harder* The red pen.. watch the movie "The Secretary". I was instructed to watch it. Each time the red sharpie pen was shown/used, I was to rub my pussy through my panties with the red pen. *grins wide*

Daddy loves to use vanilla things for a bit of kink. There are so many household items I'll never look at the same. :~D

I am such a slut for him. It amazes me how my body reacts to him. A word, a breath... my head instantly spins and my heart leaps up into my throat. Over the months I've known him, the feeling has intensified.

I need to complete my task for the evening, my orgasm. I did well keeping up with the other things today, keeping track of my food, exercise, and the affirmation phrase I am to whisper/say/think on the 3's on the clock. 9, 12, 3, 6, etc. ((Today due to work tho I was late a few times :{ ))I am to touch his/my pussy and say "This pussy belongs to my Master. This cunny belongs to my Daddy. I am owned by my One"

I miss him so much. If he were home, we would have at least text-chatted this evening.

AH! I'm rambling...

The task, make Daddy's pussy cum. (I say "his" pussy, because I've given myself to him) I should go get my vibe.... brb...

I'm scanning over old chats. There was a chat when Daddy stated that "your actions are not your own anymore sweetie. you need permissoin concerning what and when you eat" *sighs softly and feels my pussy ache at that* No one has ever exicited me with controling me like him. He often tells me I "have no choice". That is so true. I have no choice, my body is his, it reacts to him.. as he said in that chat:

Daddy: and your cunt is no longer yours as you know
me: no Daddy.. its Yours.
Daddy: Your tits are mine.
your mouth is mine
and you represent me.
me: blinks long, breathing fast.. nodding.
Daddy: a part of me.
me: yes Daddy.
Daddy: you don't ever want to disappoint your Daddy do you?
me: no Daddy
not ever.
Daddy: nods and kisses your forehead
me: smiles and... breaaaths.   Daddy... you free me.
Daddy:" now that you are wet for Daddy perhaps you can think clearly how you will cum for me today.
me: smiles and blushes
.... perhaps in my van in the park...
Daddy: do it after your walk
when you are hotter
me: nods and smiles feeling the juices between his lips tickle
Daddy: perhaps glistening a little
think about how Daddy might have you on a leash walking you
or perhaps waiting for you back at the van
a little surprise visit.
me: breaths a soft whimper
Yes Daddy
Daddy: ok sweetie, Daddy loves his baby.
me: i love you Daddy
Daddy: you cum good for me
kisses
me: yes Daddy


MMmmmmmm *sighs deeply as I press the vibe harder on my lips, shorts around my feet.. replaying his audio wave*

Daddy I miss you so much.

*Rubs the vibe head around the clit slowly*

Your pussy Daddy

sighs a soft whimper "mmmmm Daddy"

imagines Daddy watching her.. making sure I tease his clit well. *sighs a moan*

oh fuck daddyyyy

sigghhssss daddyyy  im sooo wet

.... *insert hard orgasm here * .....

WHEWwsss

*smiles drunk lost in the thought of him*

I love you Daddy :D Time for bed, but I need to floss and brush still (nightly tasks also given to me by Daddy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.